Why USA Summer Camp Learn about camp What is summer camp Discover America Pricing FAQ Log In Apply now Contact us
Claiming Tax Back
Call now +44 (0)121 411 9165

Tax Back

Claim Tax Back from your Summer Camp Job

Claim your Summer Camp Tax Back 

Working at Summer Camp in America is an endless adventure - and the very best way to earn while you get to explore. 

Though the vast majority of Summer Camp workers don't have tax taken out of their wages, some people might be. 

One of our partners - Taxback.com - helps thousands of J-1 visa holders file their US tax return each year and help them claim a refund on any tax you overpaid.